CREA STUDIO Cultural Association
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM (PTP),
Dominique De Fazio
to study directly with Dominique De Fazio
in a personalized Training Program
21-26 January 2020
For actors, and NOT ONLY for Actors
Persons from twenty-two different countries have studied with Dominique in the De Fazio System of Training and Research in CREATIVITY that he invented and formulated.
Many non-actors have benefitted from this training and have found it to be creative, pragmatic, and relevant to their activities in other arts or disciplines, as well as a path to becoming conscious of oneself and the world of which we make part.
Those who have participated in this program include film and theatre directors, photographers, dancers, singers, teachers and educators, psychologists, writers, business owners, musicians, composers, and restaurant owners.
WHAT ONE STUDIES
All students in the PTP, regardless of one’s professional experience or age, study the equivalent of Level I of the professional 4-Level Training offer in the Program for Professional Artists (PPA).
Level I: How to Create
In the 1st Level, all students are guided to explore ways of perceiving the world, ways of noticing one’s relationships to all things in life, and different ways of knowing life. All of this is put into focus in terms of what one communicates to others.
In the 1st Level, one explores the secrets of “How to Create.”
It is the foundation for entire De Fazio Level Training Program. In this first level, Dominique De Fazio guides each participant to explore basic principles of creativity in a way that can be used practically and immediately in one’s life and in one’s art.
The following thematic principles will be explored in the Level I Training that will be offered through the series of PTP sessions during the 2019-2020 season:
• The essence of “naturalness”
• The nature of “experience”
• The unity of “experience and its true expression”
• The connection of VOICE AND BODY
• The practice of permitting the sensations of life to take one into action
• The distinction between “to react” and “to reveal”
• The fundamentals of HOW TO CREATE, make real, and make present
Information and recommendations:
The PTP will take place at TEATRO ARGOT STUDIO - via Natale del Grande, 27 (Trastevere) - Roma
Dress comfortably, so as to allow the body to move freely.
Cameras, cell phones and any other audio/video recording devices are not allowed in the class.
CREA Studio will record the lesson for it's own documentation.
DATES of WINTER 2020 PTP SESSION: 21-26 January 2020
From Tuesday 21st of January to Saturday 25th of January 18:00 – 22:00
Sunday 26th of January 10:00 – 14:00
FEE: 1.500,00 Euro
20-percent “Early Enrolment Discount” for those who complete their enrolment and pay their fee no later than 16th of December 2019.
Net fee after discount: 1.200,00 Euro.
QUALIFYING TO STUDY in FUTURE SESSIONS
of the PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM (PTP)
If one enrols in the January 2020 PTP session in Rome and successfully completes it, one qualifies to apply for any of the next PTP sessions that will be offered in March 2020 in Milano.
(There is a separate fee for each PTP session in which one enrols.)
HOW TO ENROL
in the January 2020 Rome Session
of the PTP
1) click on the 'Go to ENROLMENT Page' below and fill the enrolment form with your data.
2) CREA STUDIO will send you an e-mail that will had attached:
- A Contract and other documents that must read, complete and return to CREA STUDIO. (Included in the documents you will find details of how to make your payment and return your completed documents.)
3) After receiving your completed documents and payment, CREA STUDIO will send you, by e-mail, a confirmation of your enrolment.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: