CREA STUDIO Cultural Association
Professional Training Program (PTP)
For actors, and NOT ONLY for Actors
Persons from twenty-two different countries have studied with Dominique in the De Fazio System of Training and Research in CREATIVITY that he invented and formulated.
Many non-actors have benefitted from this training and have found it to be creative, pragmatic, and relevant to their activities in other arts or disciplines, as well as a path to becoming conscious of oneself and the world of which we make part.
Those who have participated in this program include film and theatre directors, photographers, dancers, singers, teachers and educators, psychologists, writers, business owners, musicians, composers, and restaurant owners.
WHAT YOU CAN STUDY IN THE PTP
You can study, along with othe members of the PTP, regardless of one’s professional experience or age, elements of Level 1 of the Program for Professional Artists (PPA).
Level I: How to Create
In the 1st Level, all students are guided to explore ways of perceiving the world, ways of noticing one’s relationships to all things in life, and different ways of knowing life. All of this is put into focus in terms of what one communicates to others.
In the 1st Level, one explores the secrets of “How to Create.”
It is the foundation for entire De Fazio Level Training Program. In this first level, Dominique De Fazio guides each participant to explore basic principles of creativity in a way that can be used practically and immediately in one’s life and in one’s art.
The following thematic principles will be explored in the Level I Training that will be offered through the series of PTP sessions during the 2020-2021 season:
• The essence of “naturalness”
• The nature of “experience”
• The unity of “experience and its true expression”
• The connection of VOICE AND BODY
• The practice of permitting the sensations of life to take one into action
• The distinction between “to react” and “to reveal”
• The fundamentals of HOW TO CREATE, make real, and make present
The PTP will take place online as an interactive personal training with Dominique De Fazio.
Participants will be called upon to perform improvisations, scenes and exercises led by Dominique De Fazio.
DATES and TIMES
Two consecutive weekends in October 2020
Friday 6 Nov., 19:30 - 22:00
Saturday 7 Nov., 17:00 - 22:00
Sunday 8 Nov., 17:00 - 20:00
Friday 13 Nov., 19:30 - 22:00
Saturday 14 Nov., 17:00 - 21:00
Sunday 15 Nov., 17:00 - 20:00
THE FEE: 1.500,00 Euro
20-percent “Early Enrolment Discount” for those who complete their enrolment and pay their fee no later than 23rd of October 2020.
Net fee after discount: 1.200,00 Euro.
Restrictions on Audio and Video Recording:
Audio and video recording of class are not allowed.
CREA Studio will record the lesson for it's own documentation.
HOW TO ENROL
1) Click on the 'Go to ENROLMENT Page' below and fill the Enrolment Form with your data.
2) CREA STUDIO will send you an e-mail that will have attached:
- A Contract and other documents that must be read, completed and returned to CREA STUDIO
- Included in the documents you will find details of how to make your payment and return your completed documents.
3) After receiving your completed documents and payment,
CREA STUDIO will send you, by e-mail, a confirmation of your enrolment.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
+39 02 82397245
from Monday to Friday, from 17:00 to 19:00